Dear Readers, what a year it’s been! And to round it off nicely, and ease us into 2021, here is a ‘simple’ plant ID quiz. Each photo comes from a Wednesday Weed of the corresponding month. All you need to do is to ID the plant. Good luck! The answers will appear next Friday morning UK time (8th January 2021), so if you want to be ‘marked’, please get your responses into the comments by Thursday 7th January at 5 p.m. I will ‘unapprove’ any answers when I see them, so that they don’t distract other quizzers, but to be certain of not being influenced I would still write your answers down first.
- What species are these small red trees?
2. Can you name this tree?
3. What plant is this?
4. What’s this plant?
5. What plant is this?
6. What’s this plant?
7. What’s this plant?
8. What’s this plant?
9. What’s this extraordinary plant?
10. What species are these splendid street trees?
11. What root vegetable was used to play this tarantella?
12. What is this tropical fruit?